Choose to stay at Inch Beach Campsite and you'll be treated to one of the best locations in Ireland. Just across the road from the entrance to the 3 miles of sandy beach we have grass and hard standing pitches for both campers/caravans and tents.
The shower and toilet block are recently refurbished and offers a washing machine and tumble dryer as well as a
dining area, toaster, kettle and fridge.
- For Groups of more than 6 people we ask you to book directly. If you arrive without prior arrangements with a group we reserve the right to refuse you entry.
- We do not accept twin axle or commercial vehicles.
- The site does not accept breeds/crossbreeds listed in the Dangerous Dogs Act. All dogs must be kept on a lead and we ask you to clean up your dogs mess if they pooh!
- Under 18s must be accompanied by their parents or legal guardians.
- Unfortunately we don't accept stag, hen or similar groups.
For bookings or futher information please call or text 085 265 2505